History of The Church
The ground was granted by R.Notter free of rent and he contributed to the erection of the Church.
The plans which were used were dated 1839 and were signed by Thomas Deane, who was a prominent architect.
It was funded by Ecclesiastical Commissioners, who gave £582. Private donations contributed, amounted to £150.
The Church was consecrated in 1841. The last service was held in the Church on June 30th 1991, when the Church was made redundant.
It was then leased by a Board of Management, who transformed it into a Cultural Centre with the help of Cork County V.E.C.
At this moment in time the Church is used by a local business to make sails.